Error:
The SecurityHealthSystray.exe - Bad Image error (error status 0xc000012F)
Summary:
I have tried plenty of different fixes and none seem to work. I noticed when I was trying to open Windows Security, the screen would be a plain black screen or the Windows Security Logo followed by the application closing by itself.
*No third party security software.
Notes:
In the System32\SecurityHealth file there are 3 items: 10.0.29510.1001-0, 10.0.29554.1001-0 and SecurityHealthSetup
Attempts:
- I have run the SecurityHealthSetup and restarted resulting in the same issues.
- I have run DISM and System File Checker and that resulted in the same.
- Additional I re-installed the previous update 26h2 as repair. Nothing changed
- Downloaded a new SecurityHealthSetup.zip and still the same results.
- When into Installed Items > System Components and Repaired and Reset the Windows Security and neither fixed the problem.
- I ran Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Microsoft.SecHealthUI | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppxManifest.xml"} and that didn't work either.
I have read plenty of Q&A's on here and would like to know if there is any possible to fix this issue.