A catalog of AI models in Microsoft Foundry that you can discover, compare, and deploy using Azure’s built‑in tools for evaluation, fine‑tuning, and inference
Foundry: Subscription Blocked Due to Unusual Activity — Need Assistance to Lift the Restriction
Problem description
I am experiencing an issue where my Azure AI Foundry subscription is blocked from creating, editing, or deleting deployments due to an error code 715-123420, indicating that the request was detected as unusual activity. The block started on October 2, 2026, and is preventing me from deploying models essential for my application.
Environment
Azure AI Foundry in Azure, subscription-level block affecting deployment capabilities, region not specified, SKU and resource details not documented.
What I've already tried
I have reviewed generic self-help guidance, which mentioned that some subscriptions may be blocked for security reasons if unused or inactive. I have not performed any specific troubleshooting steps beyond this. The case was opened with the error, but no additional troubleshooting or configuration changes have been attempted.
Current status
Currently, the subscription remains blocked with the error 715-123420, and I am seeking assistance to have the fraud-protection block lifted. I also request an explanation of what triggered the block to avoid future occurrences.