An Azure service that provides a hybrid, multi-cloud management platform for APIs.
Thank you for taking the time to explain this in such detail. The distinction between the model deployment and the agent endpoint is starting to make much more sense now.
Looking back at my setup, the model deployment was created first and the application was originally built against that endpoint. The agent was added several weeks later, so there is a real possibility that parts of the application are still pointing to the original model deployment rather than the agent.
That would actually explain quite a lot. 😅
I will go through the flow step by step and verify exactly which endpoint is being called from the app. Your explanation has given me a much clearer direction for troubleshooting.
One additional detail I probably should have mentioned: this is not a chat application.
The app simply has a button that triggers a single API call to generate a drawing idea. There is no multi-turn conversation, chat history, or user input beyond pressing the button.
Given that architecture, it sounds even more likely that I should focus on verifying whether that single request is reaching the agent endpoint rather than the original model deployment.
Thanks again for the time, detail, and references. I really appreciate the help.