A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Still can't turn off "CoPilot Summary" and "Collapse CoPilot Summary" - whatever those are.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
It keeps popping up when I'm typing a document - VERY annoying!!!
Moderator note: thread updated with operating system (macOS)
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Still can't turn off "CoPilot Summary" and "Collapse CoPilot Summary" - whatever those are.
Thanks so much - it worked! Now how do I turn off the other 2 buttons?
It's a Mac, personal account, floating colored icon on the right side. I want to disable it completely - I'm an excellent writer and it's driving me nuts!
Thanks for the update on the operating system. See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/privacy/turn-off-copilot-in-microsoft-365-apps . The screen shot below is from the article.
Hi!
Are you using Word on Mac, Windows, or Android?
Is your account personal, corporate, or for students?
What exactly appears? A floating button in the corner, an icon in the left margin, or the text "Draft with Copilot" at the top of a blank page?
Do you want to disable Copilot completely or just get the button out of the way?