I understand you on that, have you done updating your Windows 11?
update issue
C. Colombo
40
Reputation points
Why does the reliability monitor show multiple instances of the same update at the same time?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Answer accepted by question author
Lester Bernard Reyes
86,175
Reputation points
Independent Advisor
Answer accepted by question author
Lester Bernard Reyes
86,175
Reputation points
Independent Advisor
Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!
Based on the information you provided, Windows Update may be showing multiple entries because a single update can contain multiple components or packages that are processed during the download, installation, and configuration stages. This can result in multiple related entries appearing in Reliability Monitor at the same time. Nothing to worry about. This is normal.
1 additional answer
Sort by: Most helpful
-
C. Colombo 40 Reputation points
2026-10-05T18:56:30.45+00:00 Thanks, I understand, but I don't recall seeing this happening on my Windows 10 system.