OUTLOOK EMAIL BLOCK MY NEWSLETTER

Ian Heather 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T15:36:06.2+00:00

What is the daily limit?  for three years I’ve shared our monthly newsletter with our residents with NO PROBLEMS.   All of a sudden it’s classified as SPAM.

I am totally frustrated - I can’t personally speak with your Support staff or a technician.

I pay good money for MS 365 each year of which Outlook is a component.  NOW i am having difficulties and can’t get support.

It might be time to change provider mandates programs!

  

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Brian Tillman 27,405 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T20:55:14.3133333+00:00

    You posted in the forum for New Outlook for Mac. I didn't reference the operating system at all because it's not germane.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Brian Tillman 27,405 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T16:46:11.24+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    If you're using a personal account and Outlook.com for the mailbox, Outlook.com has never been a good service for sending mass mail. Microsoft isn't consistent in its limits. Use a service designed for that, like mailchimp or groups.io. Your recipients can control more about which messages they wish to receive that way as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.