The daily message limit helps us free the world from spammers--we're sorry that it's getting in your way. Thanks,

nancy fassbender 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T15:14:10.76+00:00

i have always been able to send out 50 emails at a time to my volunteer list. Now I get the above message. What steps can i remove this "spam" limit? I have about 850 emails I send out. Again, I only do 50 emails in one email.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T15:49:18.01+00:00

    Hello,

    Due to a lot of spam abuse, Microsoft has placed certain limits on sending. Have you got a Microsoft 365 subscription? Only basic one is also enough to relax limits.

    Sending limits in Outlook.com

    https://support.microsoft.com/outlook/sending-limits-in-outlook-com

    How can I increase sending limits?

    As well as taking a Microsoft 365 subscription, try these tips:

    • Make sure that all your information (like phone number and alternate email address) is updated on your account.
    • Make sure that you have updated your account's profile information (like Profile Name, Photo, Date of Birth, Gender, etc).
    • Make sure the password which you have created is a combination of upper case/lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
    • Make sure that the people you send emails to are added to your Contacts on Outlook.com.
    • Communicate frequently with your Contacts.
    • Use the Microsoft Authenticator app. The Microsoft Authenticator lets you quickly and securely verify your identity online, for all of your accounts.

    I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.