syncing issues

Raj Bhalla 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T13:55:39.8666667+00:00

I have set up windows 11 and downloaded MS365 but my outlook and Gmail are not syncing properly. I have had same issues in past, but remains unresolved. Can I speak to someone?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft To Do | For home
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. TaoLi 114.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T15:14:18.62+00:00

    Hi , please open the affected email account in your browser and check whether you can send and receive emails normally. This will help narrow down whether the issue is with the Outlook app.

    Are you using new Outlook or classic Outlook, and what isn’t syncing—emails, contacts, or calendar events?

    Please also share any error message and the fixes you’ve already tried, so we don’t repeat steps that haven’t helped.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.