A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Microsoft Q&A is a user community forum. None of us have any insight into Microsoft's plans, and there's no one at Microsoft that we can ask.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When is a solution expected to be forthcoming to remove recently viewed files in OneDrive?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Microsoft Q&A is a user community forum. None of us have any insight into Microsoft's plans, and there's no one at Microsoft that we can ask.
Hi
I understand why you’d want a simple way to clear that list. I couldn’t find an official release date for that option, so I don’t want to give you a timeframe that isn’t confirmed.
You can request a “Clear recently viewed files” option or vote for a similar suggestion through OneDrive’s Feedback Portal. Microsoft’s page below explains how to access it.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/send-onedrive-feedback