Remove Recently Viewed Files in OneDrive

Daniel Melendez 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T00:50:53.2333333+00:00

When is a solution expected to be forthcoming to remove recently viewed files in OneDrive?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. TaoLi 114.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T02:08:19.94+00:00

    Hi

    I understand why you’d want a simple way to clear that list. I couldn’t find an official release date for that option, so I don’t want to give you a timeframe that isn’t confirmed.

    You can request a “Clear recently viewed files” option or vote for a similar suggestion through OneDrive’s Feedback Portal. Microsoft’s page below explains how to access it.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/send-onedrive-feedback

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Bulldog 4,765 Reputation points
    2026-10-02T01:02:16.5666667+00:00

    Microsoft Q&A is a user community forum. None of us have any insight into Microsoft's plans, and there's no one at Microsoft that we can ask.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.