No response to Windows App SDK push PFN mapping request after 20 days, push still 403

Tô Tử Siêu 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T04:10:16.4466667+00:00

Hi,

I'm working on push notifications for our Windows app Poscura (Flutter, packaged MSIX) and I'm stuck waiting on a PFN mapping request.

On Sep 11 I emailed [email protected] (subject: "Windows App SDK Push Notifications Mapping Request") with the PFN, AppId and ObjectId for two apps:

  • Dev: Pos Test App (Store ID 9N57PK1HTWLB), PFN NightSoft.PosTestApp_1r8n4br7rdy0w
  • Prod: Poscura by Motion Future Inc., PFN MotionFutureInc.Poscura_yh970zwe6kb5y

It's now been 20 days with no reply and no bounce either. Meanwhile our pushes keep failing, and I've spent a while making sure it's not on my end:

  • Getting the token works fine (login.microsoftonline.com/{tenant}/oauth2/v2.0/token, scope https://wns.windows.com/.default) for both Entra apps.
  • But POSTing the toast to the channel URI from the packaged app always comes back 403 Forbidden, which from everything I've read means the mapping isn't done.
  • The old login.live.com route is closed for new clients, and the Partner Center–provisioned MSA app can't get a token either (AADSTS9002331 on the tenant endpoint, AADSTS9002332 on /consumers), so the mapping is really the only path forward for us.

A couple of notes: I sent the email from my personal address — I'm a developer on the team, and our Partner Center owner can confirm ownership if needed. I'm happy to share the AppIds/ObjectIds privately.

So my questions: is this mailbox still being monitored? Could someone check on these two mappings? And if email is no longer the way, where should I submit this instead?

Thanks a lot.

Windows development | Windows App SDK
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.