Save Publisher

Zelphia Phillips 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T21:39:49.7+00:00

I can't do it and I need to speak with a person on the phone who can help me not chat with someone by texting!!!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Publisher | For home

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Xavier-D 13,745 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-06T03:11:47.64+00:00

    Hello Zelphia Phillips

    I can see that you’re having trouble with Publisher.

    Could you please tell us what you’re trying to do in Microsoft Publisher and what happens when you try?

    If you receive an error message, please share the exact message as well. This will help us better understand the issue and point you in the right direction.

    I hope to hear update from you soon

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.