Verification in Progress

Susan Franklin 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T15:00:06.94+00:00

When I go into my Bing for Business account, it says "Verification in Progress". My only onption is to send verication by mail. I have done than and never received anything in the mail. The information that is in Basic Details is correct however when I do a Bing search, the information shows up incorrectly.

Microsoft Advertising | Advertiser identity verification | Verify as a business
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. MS Advertising - Chris 0 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-30T16:24:58.7933333+00:00

    Hello Susan Franklin,

    Thank you for using our Microsoft Advertising Learn Q&A Platform!

    I appreciate you reaching out regarding the verification status of your business profile and the business information that appears in Bing search results.

    Based on the details you've shared, your concern appears to be related to Bing Places for Business, specifically the business listing verification process and the information displayed on your Bing business profile. As this forum is dedicated to Microsoft Advertising, we have limited visibility into Bing Places accounts and are unable to investigate verification requests or listing data directly.

    For the best assistance, I recommend contacting the Bing Places Support Team, as they are better equipped to review the status of your verification request, assist with postcard verification issues, and investigate any discrepancies between your business details and what is displayed in Bing search results.

    You can contact Bing Places Support here: Bing Business Support

    When reaching out, it may be helpful to provide:

    • Your business name and address
    • The current status showing "Verification in Progress"
    • The date(s) when you requested verification by mail
    • Examples of the incorrect information appearing in Bing search results

    The Bing Places team will be in the best position to review your listing and provide the appropriate next steps.

    Thank you for your understanding, and I hope your issue is resolved soon.

    Kind regards,

    Chris | Microsoft Advertising Support Specialist | 1-800-518-5689

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.