My outlook account is locked and I need to get back into it because I used it for my apple id on a phone

Emerald Oliver 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T00:22:54.7233333+00:00

I used my outlook email for my apple account on a phone and I can't get back into it because it says the outlook account is locked and I want to know how I need to go about unlocking it through the mircosoft page because I've tried every thing I knew to unlock it.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Estrella721 46,540 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-30T01:00:11.98+00:00

    Hi,

    I understand you're having trouble with your locked account. I know how important it is to regain access, and I truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

    If you received a message saying your account has been locked when signing in, it could be due to activity that may go against Microsoft's Terms of Use. This is typically a security measure to protect your information.

    To regain access, please visit the support article below, click the "Sign in" button, and follow the steps provided. Be sure to review the tips included in the article, as they can help improve your chances of successfully recovering your account.

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/account-has-been-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27


    If unsuccessful, you will need to fill out this account recovery form to regain access to your account: https://account.live.com/acsr

    Help with the Microsoft account recovery form: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/help-with-the-microsoft-account-recovery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

    You can submit the form up to twice within a 24-hour period, so feel free to include any new details you remember each time until you recover your account.


    If the issue persists, let Microsoft know by filling out the reinstatement form here: https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinstatement

    Note: This is different from the account recovery form.

    Microsoft Team will review the reason your account was locked. If they determine that you are the rightful owner, they will reinstate your account. Please note that they typically respond within 48 to 72 hours. Be sure to check your junk and spam folders for their response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.