Require human to human phone contact

FearGh0sty ( nico g ) 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T23:24:09.2333333+00:00

Hello there to the people reading this.

On September 25th a stormy Friday for myself. I was actively on youtube with my xbox 1s and after a normal xbox update I wasn't able to access my main xbox account

" FearGh0sty " and I tried to re-enter my creditals to access back into my account and wasn't able todo so and I looked over my passwords n changed i've made n nothing was making sense truly, and Im able to use "face Id" to login into my accounts from just my phone and it doesn't tell me my current password and I cannot make changes to said password due to my phone is deactivated so im only accessible via "text now free" applications to make such calls with wifi so I cannot receive a 6 digit pin code at all. I need my account back, I have put 7 years into this account I cannot risk loosing over $30,000 worth of game content n exclusive stuff over a phone number. please help me

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-09-29T23:24:26.1433333+00:00

    For a Microsoft account that cannot receive the verification code, the supported recovery path is online account recovery.

    1. Start with the Sign-in Helper tool. It can identify the issue and may offer self-help steps or a path to an agent: Sign-in helper
    2. If the account password is no longer working, use Recover your account and enter the email address, phone number, or Skype name used to sign in: Recover your account
    3. If the sign-in flow offers security info that is no longer accessible, select I don't have any of these and follow the prompts to update backup security info.
    4. If the account may have been compromised, use the hacked-account recovery flow. It can guide to self-help or offer the chance to talk to an agent: Start
    5. If the account is specifically an Xbox account and the sign-in email or security info was changed, contact Xbox Support through the Xbox support contact flow.

    Important facts for this situation:

    • If two-step verification is turned on and none of the alternate verification methods are accessible, support agents cannot send password reset links or change account details.
    • Microsoft support agents are not allowed to access and change account details for account recovery.
    • If a phone cannot receive text messages, account recovery must use the available online recovery options.

    If a phone number is needed for account unlock, the number used to receive the text message does not need to already be associated with the account.


    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.