Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Hi Linda,
I hope you've been well.
To assist you more effectively, could you please provide the following information?
- Which application or service does the Dashboard belong to?
- Are you accessing it through a web browser or a desktop application?
- If you are using a browser, which browser are you using?
- Does the issue also occur in another browser, device, or network?
- Does this happen with all dashboards or only one specific dashboard?
- Do you see any error message or error code when attempting to add a new card?
If possible, also share a screenshot of what you see when the Dashboard becomes unresponsive. Make sure to hide any personal or sensitive information before sharing it.
Please feel free to share the information in the comment below. Once I have it, I'll be better positioned to guide you through the next steps.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Note: Follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable email notifications if you want to receive email notifications related to this topic.