how to pin an opportunity in d365

Tracy StensonRivera 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T17:39:05.4633333+00:00

How do I pin an opportunity, it appears I can't see a Pin when in the Opportunity so I can add it

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft To Do | For business
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Hendrix 1,670 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-29T17:58:23.9833333+00:00

    Hi Tracy,

    Regarding your concern, you typically don't see a Pin button inside the Opportunity form.

    In D365 Sales, you can pin records from the Recent list in the left navigation pane. To pin the Opportunity:

    • Open the Opportunity you want to pin and expand the left navigation pane > select Recent.
    • Locate the Opportunity in the recent-record list.
    • Hover over it and select the push-pin icon.
    • The Opportunity then will appear under Pinned.

    Only the ten most recently opened records may appear in Recent, so you need to open the Opportunity again if it is not listed.

    For reference: Basic navigation in a model-driven app - Power Apps

    Hope this information helps. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out again in the comments on this post. I'm happy to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.