Organizing, editing, and coordinating meetings and events within Microsoft Teams calendars
Dear @Dawn Dancing Otter,
Good day! Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum!
Regarding your situation, could you please clarify the following so I could better understand what might have caused the issue:
- From your "Microsoft Teams" question tag, may I ask if you encounter this issue on Teams desktop app, Teams on the web, or both?
- Does the issue occur for all users or only your account?
- Does the crash happen immediately when selecting Calendar, or after a specific calendar or event loads?
- Are you seeing any error messages before Teams closes or restarts?
- Have there been any recent changes, such as Teams updates, device changes, or policy changes in your organization?
In the meantime, kindly try the following suggestions and let me know if the issue persists afterwards:
- Sign in to Teams on the web and check whether the Calendar opens normally there
- Sign out of Teams and sign back in
- Clear the Teams cache and test again
- Ensure that Teams and Windows are fully updated
- If possible, test from another device to see whether the behavior is device-specific
If you’re able to share a bit more about your situation, I might be able to suggest some helpful next steps.
Kindly let me know when there are updates or if you need further assistance. Any updates you’re able to share would be really helpful. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing how things are going!
Thank you for your time and patience.