access https://outlook.cloud.microsoft/calendar/view/week denied error 500 and 401

Judith van Gool 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T10:37:06.1933333+00:00

I use a samsung phone, where i fill my calender. This friday it worked normal (26-09), this weekend my calender was empty. That happened before, so I went to my laptop. I updated my laptop (microsoft update) this weekend. In my favorites there is a link to https://outlook.cloud.microsoft/calendar/view/week I keep getting

refresh application and than

UTC Date: 2026-09-28T10:49:48.915Z
Client Id: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]
Session Id: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]
Client Version: 20260911013.04
BootResult: configuration
Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 500:undefined|undefined:undefined
err: Microsoft.Exchange.Clients.Owa2.Server.Core.OwaUserHasNoMailboxAndNoLicenseAssignedException
esrc: StartupData
et: ServerError
estack: Error: 500
    at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.f5293cea.js:1:806)
    at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.f5293cea.js:1:190159
st: 500
ehk: X-OWA-Error
efe: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]
ewsver: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]
reqid: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]
cv: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

I have an EMPTY calender on my telephone now, while I know I have full workdays with appointments. Also I cannot send bills to clients if I don't know when they where at my place. I realy need access to the data of my calender.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for Android | For business
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Roebe Ta 1,545 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-29T11:31:43.43+00:00

    Hello @Judith van Gool,

    Based on your description, I understand that you're experiencing an issue accessing your calendar through a URL that appears to be associated with a work or school account. The error message OwaUserHasNoMailboxAndNoLicenseAssignedExceptiontypically indicates that Outlook on the web is unable to locate a mailbox associated with the account currently signed in, or that there may be a licensing or account provisioning issue.

    If I have misunderstood any part of your situation, or if you have any additional details to share, please let me know by replying to this thread.

    Firstly, please make sure you use the correct work/school account to sign into this URL.

    If the account is correct and the issue persists, could you please confirm whether your account still has an active license? You can verify this by signing in to Microsoft 365 Admin Center using admin credentials: 

    If you're not an admin and don't know who the admin is in your organization, you can find guidance here: How can I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support    

    • Go to Users > Active Users 
    • Click on your username 
    • Select Licenses and Apps 
    • Expand Apps 
    • Ensure that Exchange Online (Plan 1 or Plan 2) is selected 

    User's image

    If the license is present, try unchecking it, reapplying it, and then allow some time for synchronization. This may help resolve the issue. 

    Additionally, you may find this article helpful: Getting a mailbox not found error in Outlook on the web - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn. 

    If the issue persists, I recommend submitting a support request to Microsoft's Technical Support Team:

    • The Global Administrator should create a support request with Microsoft to receive advanced technical assistance. For detailed instructions, see: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn    
    • If your subscription is from a partner or reseller, contact the reseller's support provider to help open a service request on behalf of you instead.    

    If you discover any solutions or have additional insights, please consider replying to this thread to help others in the community.   

    I sincerely apologize for redirecting you to the Microsoft Technical Support Team. While I strive to assist as much as possible here in the forum, my resources are limited when it comes to backend-level diagnostics and advanced troubleshooting. Some issues require deeper technical analysis and access to internal tools that only the official support team can provide.    

    If you need further assistance, feel free to reply. I'm here and happy to help!

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.