Configuring preferences and options in Outlook on the web for business
Hi Barbara,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
Based on your description, when you open the Zoom application, it is unable to sync the calendar from Outlook on the web.
In this case, please check the following:
- Please check whether the meeting appears in your Outlook calendar.
- I recommend signing out of your account in the Zoom application, then signing back in and checking whether the issue persists.
- If the issue persists, please try uninstalling Zoom, reinstalling the application, and then checking whether the calendar syncs properly.
Also, you can refer to the following documentation:
https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0080966
This link is shared by community members for your convenience. It points to a third-party site that is not managed or verified by Microsoft. I can’t guarantee the quality, safety, or suitability of any content or software found there. Please review carefully and make sure you understand any potential risks before using it.
I hope this information is helpful.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.