Hi Dennis,
Build 26340.9596 is out.
But there is a Known Issue that
is the error you're seeing.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Build 26340.9577 failing to install.
Anyone else having this issue?
Dennis5mile
Hi Dennis,
Build 26340.9596 is out.
But there is a Known Issue that
is the error you're seeing.
Hi Dennis,
I had no issues with the update.
I would do the usual:
Run sfc /scannow
Run DISM
Run Windows Update Troubleshooter
If the update still fails, then I would do
a repair install of the build you're on.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more