Accessing Outlook on the web for business using organizational credentials.
Hi Irgens,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
Based on your description, when you sign in to your School A Outlook account, the system opens your School B Outlook account instead.
In this case, you can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies to resolve the issue.
Please press Ctrl + Shift + Delete, then select Clear now.
If the issue persists, try signing in using an InPrivate/Incognito window to check whether the same issue still occurs.
To open an InPrivate/Incognito window, you can press Ctrl + Shift + N.
I hope this information is helpful.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.