A free program from Microsoft that provides developers with the tools, resources, and sandbox environments needed to build solutions for Microsoft 365.
Hi Diksha,
Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.
First, I hope you understand that this forum is a community where users exchange and share information with one another. The moderators and users on this forum are unable to directly assist you with resetting your Developer Program profile.
To have your account status and eligibility reviewed, as well as to receive assistance with resetting your Developer Program profile, you will need to contact Microsoft Support.
Please find the support phone number for your region at the following link:
Contact Microsoft customer support | Microsoft Support
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.
I look forward to continuing the conversation.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.