Unable to set up new E5 sandbox — subscriptions show as Deleted

Diksha Bhura 0 Reputation points
2026-09-25T20:04:28.0966667+00:00

I have two Microsoft 365 Developer Program E5 sandbox subscriptions that have expired and are now showing as "Deleted" on my Developer Program dashboard. When I go to my profile page, there is no "Set up E5 subscription" button available, so I'm unable to provision a new sandbox.

As per the Developer Program FAQ, I understand that after 60 days have passed since deletion, I should be eligible for a profile reset to activate a new sandbox. It has been longer than that, but the setup option still isn't appearing.

Could you please reset my Developer Program profile so I can set up a new E5 developer sandbox?

Thank you for your help.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Development | Microsoft 365 Developer Program
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ryan-N 16,095 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-25T20:14:28.44+00:00

    Hi Diksha,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    First, I hope you understand that this forum is a community where users exchange and share information with one another. The moderators and users on this forum are unable to directly assist you with resetting your Developer Program profile.

    To have your account status and eligibility reviewed, as well as to receive assistance with resetting your Developer Program profile, you will need to contact Microsoft Support.

    Please find the support phone number for your region at the following link:

    User's image

    Contact Microsoft customer support | Microsoft Support

    If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.

    I look forward to continuing the conversation.


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.