Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Dear Serena,
It sounds like your school district password has expired. In this case, since this is an education account managed by your school district, if you are not sure whether this email is legitimate or trusted, please do not click any links or provide your password.
If you're unable to sign in, have forgotten your password, or are unsure how to proceed, please contact your school's IT team / IT Help Desk. They can assist you in changing or resetting your password and ensuring that your account remains secure.
For reference: How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin?
Also, please note that this is a community forum. No one here has access to your school account, password information, or district systems, so I cannot verify the email or reset the password on your behalf. Your school's IT support team will be best positioned to assist further.
If you have any questions or if I have misunderstood anything, please feel free to reach out.