Microsoft Dynamics 365 NAV 2016

Ann Horton 0 Reputation points
2026-09-23T19:44:49.12+00:00

My company is using Microsoft Dynamics 365 NAV 2016 for all things. I am the AR Manager and I am looking for training material as to how to use the AR and credit functions of this old version. My company has nothing and I need guidance.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft To Do | For business
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Chris-D 1,690 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-23T19:57:32.1433333+00:00

    Hi Ann,

    Thank you for sharing the details of your concern.

    I understand that you need guidance and training materials for using the Accounts Receivable and credit functions in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016. Since this is related to the functionality and financial workflows of a legacy Dynamics NAV product, specialized assistance from the Dynamics community would be the most appropriate next step.

    I recommend submitting your question to the Dynamics 365 Community.

    User's image There, you can connect with Dynamics users, consultants, and partners who have experience with legacy Dynamics NAV versions and may be able to recommend suitable NAV 2016 training materials or provide guidance based on your specific AR and credit management requirements.

    When posting your question, please include the specific tasks you need help with and mention whether your NAV environment has been customized, as the available features and processes may differ from the standard configuration.

    I hope this helps point you in the right direction. Should you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to share them in the comment below. I'm very happy to help.  


    If the answer is helpful, please click 'Yes' and kindly upvote it.

    Note: Please follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.