A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Dear Maddie,
Since you mentioned that the same organizational sign-in issue also occurs in PowerPoint, I would first like to determine whether the problem is specific to the Office apps or to the authentication process itself.
Could you please try signing in to your organizational account through Safari and opening your notebook in OneNote for the web?
If browser sign-in works, you can also try resetting the locally stored OneNote sign-in credentials:
- Make sure any important recent notes have already synchronized, as unsynchronized offline changes could be lost.
- Close OneNote.
- Open iPad Settings > OneNote > Reset OneNote.
- In the Reset OneNote options on the right, tap to enable the Delete All Notebooks option, and then also tap to enable the Delete Login Credentials option.
- Enable Delete Login Credentials.
- Restart OneNote and try signing in with your organizational account again.
Delete All Notebooks as part of the full OneNote reset process. However, this removes the offline copies of notebooks from the device, so I recommend confirming that your notes are safely synchronized before using that option.
Regarding OneNote 16.112.2, I could not find Microsoft documentation in the available support information that specifically confirms this version as the fix for the authentication behavior you described.
If the issue appears to be related to authentication, could you please share a screenshot of what you see when attempting to sign in to OneNote?
Thank you for your valuable time and cooperation. I am looking forward to your update!