Can't find my Teams subscription

James Ivory 0 Reputation points
2026-09-22T15:52:48.03+00:00

Hello,

Microsoft bills me each month for my Teams subscription but I cannot find my subscription online and I need to change my billing details. Please help me locate and consolidate with my existing Microsoft Office account.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | iOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ryan-N 16,095 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-22T18:19:30.39+00:00

    Hi James,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    To better assist you, I have sent you a private message. Please check it when you have a chance.

    User's image

    I look forward to hearing from you.


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.   

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.