Microsoft on-premises server product that runs Office Online.
Hi Rosemary
Since the report worked previously and then stopped, this may be related to the report layout, saved filters, or a recent Business Central update rather than the Enable Editing or Enable Content settings.
To help narrow down the cause, please confirm the following details:
- What is the exact error message?
- Is the report failing to:
- Generate in Business Central?
- Download?
- Open in Excel?
- Is this a standard Microsoft report or a custom report/layout?
- Does the issue affect all users?
- When did it start? Was it after an update to version 28.5?
- Can the report be exported as Excel (data only) successfully?
- Does the issue occur in both Production and Sandbox?
Once I have the information above, I'll review it and do my best to point you in the right direction.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.