Bought a pack from minecraft and i havent got it

Daisy 0 Reputation points
2026-09-22T07:20:07.4066667+00:00

Subject: Urgent Refund Request – Charged $46.95 but Minecraft Purchase Was Not Received

Hi Minecraft Support,

I’m contacting you regarding a purchase I made for the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition bundle. I was charged $46.95 AUD, but I never received the purchase or access to what I paid for.

The transaction was made on 22 September 2026 at approximately 4:42 PM. My bank/Spriggy transaction shows:

Merchant: MICROSOFT*STORE SYDNEY AU

Amount: $46.95 AUD

Date: 22 September 2026

Time: 4:42 PM

I have attached a screenshot of the transaction as proof of the charge.

The main issue is that the money was taken from my account, but I never received a confirmation email from Minecraft or Microsoft saying that my purchase was successful. I also checked my Minecraft/Microsoft account and the Java & Bedrock bundle is not available to me.

The purchase was made using my Spriggy card, so I unfortunately don't have access to a lot of the transaction information that may normally be available through a bank account, such as a detailed order number. However, I can provide the screenshot showing the exact charge, as well as any other information you need to help locate the transaction.

I have paid the $46.95 AUD, but I have not received the product I paid for. Because of this, I would like to request a full refund of the $46.95 AUD.

If the purchase can be located and there is an issue preventing the game from being added to my account, I would still like the situation resolved. Otherwise, please process the refund.

Please let me know if you need my Microsoft/Minecraft account information or anything else from me to investigate the transaction.

Thank you for your help.

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-23T11:24:38.3933333+00:00

    Hi there,

    I just wanted to follow up and check whether the steps I provided helped resolve the issue.

    If the issue is still not resolved, please let me know. I’ll be happy to continue assisting you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-22T09:54:12.6033333+00:00

    Hi Daisy,

    Nothing to be worried about. Please read these two points:

    1. You verified that the https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page did not show any purchases.
    2. You verified that, if you have multiple Microsoft accounts, the purchase was not registered in any of them.

    In that case, the transaction was never recorded. The refund will be processed in 5 working days; there is nothing to worry about.

    I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.