My Form is being blocked - phishing

Kelli Butler 0 Reputation points
2026-09-21T20:13:16.8866667+00:00

Hi, I'm a travel agent and created a form to give to my clients to collect information for their upcoming travel. I am not asking for any personal information other than names, email addresses, etc. I am not asking for confidential credit card or banking information either. My form is being blocked for potential phishing violation and I'd like to get it reviewed to see what those violations are. Can someone assist?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Forms | For home

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Harshavardhan Bajoria 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-21T20:31:13.49+00:00

    Hello Kelli,
    I understand the frustration of having your form blocked for phishing, especially when you're collecting routine travel information. Sometimes, automated filters can inadvertently flag content. We recommend submitting an appeal through the Microsoft 365 support channel to have your form reviewed manually.

    Link to contact us page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/#!

    Let me know if you face any issues.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.