How to change my OneDrive for iOS Login result from my old Personal subscription to the new Premium one

Mick Bowen 0 Reputation points
2026-09-20T03:41:05.8+00:00

This year I upgraded my MS 365 from Personal to Premium. However my iOS OneDrive Profile screen, on all of my ios devices, shows me as being on a Personal sub. My Windows 11 PC CoPilot app shows I'm on Premium. My CoPilot chats do not sync from IOS to Windows and vice versa

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | iOS
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Mick Bowen 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-24T04:00:23.9633333+00:00

    I Manoel's 9/21 instructions and then installed and opened just CoPilot. It came up with an account name Mick with Personal underneath. So no fix and same issue.

    I then installed OneDrive and opened it. It has my Account icon top left and when I tap it a new screen appears with my account pic and Personal underneath. Same issue, not fixed.

    I'm willing to try anything to fix this.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Manoel Barros 22,050 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-21T02:54:08.8466667+00:00

    Hi!

    If this change happened more than a month ago, it could be a synchronization issue between the iOS devices and the Microsoft account.

    Completely remove the Microsoft account from Outlook and iOS Settings, then add it again.

    1. First, sign out of your account in the Outlook app.
    2. Open your iPhone's Settings > Look for the Accounts, Accounts & Sync, or similar option > Find your Hotmail or Microsoft account > Remove the account.

    https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/iphone/iph44d1ae58a/ios

    1. Uninstall Outlook (See link below) > Restart your iPhone > Reinstall it from the Apple Store.

    https://support.apple.com/en-us/guide/iphone/iph248b543ca/ios

    DISCLAIMER: These sites are not Microsoft websites, but they provide accurate and safe information. Be aware of ads that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Please research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.