A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
OneDrive will not open so I cannot get to Help & Settings > Preferences. I have clear the cached sign-in credentials.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
OneDrive is not syncing because it cannot fine a specific file. I cannot get to the help & preference functions. I have tried opening OneDrive from the icon and from Spotlight. I have delete the keychain cache and nothing has made a difference
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
OneDrive will not open so I cannot get to Help & Settings > Preferences. I have clear the cached sign-in credentials.
Hi!
If you access OneDrive via the web, does it work normally? If you haven't tested this yet, please visit https://onedrive.live.com/.
It is also important to test on another device, such as a mobile device or another computer.