OneDrive not syncing

Adeola Oludemi 20 Reputation points
2026-09-19T20:44:37.7666667+00:00

OneDrive is not syncing because it cannot fine a specific file. I cannot get to the help & preference functions. I have tried opening OneDrive from the icon and from Spotlight. I have delete the keychain cache and nothing has made a difference

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | MacOS

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Manoel Barros 22,050 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-21T03:02:34.7466667+00:00

    Hi!

    If you access OneDrive via the web, does it work normally? If you haven't tested this yet, please visit https://onedrive.live.com/.

    It is also important to test on another device, such as a mobile device or another computer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Adeola Oludemi 20 Reputation points
    2026-09-19T20:58:36.75+00:00

    OneDrive will not open so I cannot get to Help & Settings > Preferences. I have clear the cached sign-in credentials.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.