Help with the Azure SQL DTU Calculator

Alan Macdonald 0 Reputation points
2026-09-17T23:24:19.2066667+00:00

I am trying to load a CSV file into the DTU Calculator without success. Refer https://dtucalc.azurewebsites.net/

I receive a generic error message: Error! An error occurred while processing your request.

See below for the first few lines of the CSV file I am attempting to load. I changed the column headings in the first row to match the column headings required by the calculator. The date format is in US format.

Processor - % Processor Time,Disk Read Bytes/sec,Disk Write Bytes/sec,Logical Disk - Disk Reads/sec,Logical Disk - Disk Writes/sec,Database - Log Bytes Write/sec
09/17/2026 08:41:38.218, , , , ,
09/17/2026 08:41:39.225,0.00,12253.99,0.00,2.99,0.00

If anyone has successfully managed to load a CSV file, I would really like to see how your CSV file is different. Alternatively, tell me what I am doing wrong?

SQL Server | Other
SQL Server | Other

Additional SQL Server features and topics not covered by specific categories

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.