Oracle Data Access Client (ODAC) for Power Automate - "Execute an Oracle Query"

Hadas Eliyahu 5 Reputation points
2026-09-15T10:23:16.0333333+00:00

I need to build a flow in Power Automate with the component "Execute an Oracle Query"

I installed an On Premise Data Gateway on the DB server but this component doesnt work.

I read that in order to use this component I need to install an ODAC on the server.

I looked for a download link online, and found just the ODAC Xcopy Downloads and saw it's not enough for this. and need not the Xcopy one.

I would love your help to where the download link for ODAC.

Azure Logic Apps
Azure Logic Apps

An Azure service that automates the access and use of data across clouds without writing code.


1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Tejaswini Billakurthi 760 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-15T13:33:05.95+00:00

    Hi @Hadas Eliyahu ,

    Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q & A !

    For the Power Automate Oracle Database connector, Microsoft specifies that ODAC 11.2 or later, including the 64-bit Oracle Data Provider for .NET (ODP.NET), must be installed on the same computer as the On-premises Data Gateway using the Windows installer rather than the Xcopy package.

    Oracle's .NET and ODAC downloads page is:

    Oracle .NET and ODAC Downloads

    I haven't been able to verify which non-Xcopy installer is currently available on that page.

    Could you share:

    • The exact Oracle download-page URL you are using?
    • The complete error message returned by the Execute Oracle Query action (with any credentials or sensitive connection details removed)?

    That information would help determine whether the issue is related to the ODAC installation, gateway configuration, or Oracle client connectivity.

    Reference: Oracle Database connector prerequisites

    Please "Upvote the Answer" if this information helped you. This will help us and others in the community as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.