A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
Hi Samyak Dome,
Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns in such detail. I understand why the limited redemption options in India feel deeply disappointing, especially after you have spent considerable time earning and saving your Microsoft Rewards points.
Microsoft Rewards offers and redemption catalogs can vary by country or region, and the availability of individual rewards may also change over time. Unfortunately, I do not have access to internal decisions, partnership arrangements, reward inventories, or any confirmed timeline for whether options such as Xbox Gift Cards, V-Bucks, local gift cards, or charitable donations will be introduced or restored in India.
Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators and contributors, including external Microsoft employees, cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features, manage the Rewards catalog, escalate requests to program leads, or access back-end systems. My role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas.
For your feedback to reach the team responsible for Microsoft Rewards, I recommend submitting it through the official Microsoft Rewards Support form. When completing the form, please include your country or region, the rewards currently available on your Redeem page, and the specific redemption options you would like Microsoft to consider.
You can also continue checking the Microsoft Rewards Redeem page for India, as the available rewards may change. Please avoid sharing your email address, account details, redemption codes, or other personal information publicly on the forum.
I know this is not the news you were hoping for, but I wanted to make sure you received the most accurate information about your situation. Your feedback is valid and clearly explained, and I hope Microsoft will consider offering a broader and more useful selection of rewards for users in India. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.