Microsoft Rewards Availability

Rajeev Kumar 0 Reputation points
2026-09-04T14:39:16.42+00:00

I am waiting to redeem some meaningful gift cards, but the redemption catalogue currently only shows Overwatch Coins. What would I do with that....?

At least provide an alternative gift card that can be used in real life instead of only game vouchers....
I have been waiting for gift cards like PVR, Croma, and Amazon to be restored, but it has been ages and they are still unavailable...

Now what am I supposed to do with Overwatch Coins...?
Please provide some useful alternatives or restore the previously available gift cards as soon as possible.
If it would not be done, then microsoft rewards coins will be useless....

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Van S 24,555 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-04T15:54:33.2166667+00:00

    Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today

    The list of rewards may change occasionally. The Microsoft Rewards team might reduce or eliminate certain options due to reasons such as depletion of gift codes or the conclusion of a promotion associated with a specific reward.

    In the meantime, I recommend continuing your daily activities to earn more points and frequently checking your redemption page for the newest rewards updates.

    Additionally, you can get in touch with rewards support via the "Provide feedback" option on your account dashboard or through the link provided below. This will help the rewards team address your concern.

    https://rewards.bing.com/support

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

  2. Van S 24,555 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-06T05:06:33.3866667+00:00

    I advise holding it for the time being and continuing to check your redemption page for updates on new rewards.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.