Tracking, updating, and organizing tasks within Microsoft Teams or integrated apps
I am experiencing this and found that comments show in Teams in the browser but not in thick client Teams.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
We have recently encountered a critical and very disruptive issue regarding task comments within Microsoft Teams Planner (the new Planner experience).
Problem Description: Random users within our team are completely unable to see comments inside specific tasks.
Has anyone else experienced this recently? Is this a known regression or a service degradation on Microsoft's end? Any advice on a permanent fix would be highly appreciated.
Thank you!
Tracking, updating, and organizing tasks within Microsoft Teams or integrated apps
I am experiencing this and found that comments show in Teams in the browser but not in thick client Teams.
@Karol were you able to find any correlation or open a support ticket? I have users experiencing the same issue only when User 1 makes an initial Task chat comment, then User 2 @mention of a User 1, but I am unable to reproduce it.
Hi @Karol,
Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Q&A forum.
I understand how disruptive this can be, especially when task comments are being used for collaboration and only certain team members are affected.
Based on my research, I have not found any recent official Microsoft communication or service health announcement indicating a known incident or service degradation specifically related to task comments in the new Planner experience within Teams. That does not completely rule out a product issue, but at this time there does not appear to be any publicly announced incident from Microsoft.
To help narrow down the cause, could you please provide some additional information?
In the meantime, please ask one of the affected users to reset Microsoft Teams and test again:
If possible, please also share:
These details will help me better understand whether this is a client-side issue, a permissions-related issue, or something else.
Thank you again for your time and understanding. I really appreciate your patience, and I’m here to help. Looking forward to your response.