Is there any limit with freecell diamond grandmaster

Linda Hogan 40 Reputation points
2026-09-01T09:36:35.41+00:00

I have reached diamond grandmaster level 2500. Is there any limit as to how high this can go?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming

Answer accepted by question author

AI answer

2026-09-01T09:36:46.2033333+00:00

Diamond Grandmaster is the highest rank currently shown in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Based on the available Microsoft Q&A information, the number after Diamond Grandmaster can continue increasing as progress is earned, and there does not appear to be a small fixed cap that is quickly reached.

So at Diamond Grandmaster 2500, the rank title stays the same, while the number can keep going higher.


References:

AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

2 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Fred 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-06T19:12:05.53+00:00

    I am at level 2,457,068 and at Diamond Grand Master 491314 . Bet you can tell I'm retired....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  2. Linda Hogan 40 Reputation points
    2026-09-19T00:20:22.34+00:00

    I have reached diamond grandmaster level 2535 and there does not appear to be any limit

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.