can I upgrade a minecraft realms subscription to realms plus?

Gary Hachadorian 5 Reputation points
2026-08-11T14:50:17.43+00:00

can I upgrade a minecraft realms subscription to realms plus?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. paulr0511 48,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-08-11T15:34:30.14+00:00

    Hello, good day and thanks for your question. I understand that you are looking into Minecraft Realms Plus.

    Please see the below information for this on how you will be able to obtain it and also the support link as well.

    "Subscribing to Realms or Realms Plus will give you access to one Realm. If you have never purchased Realms Plus before, you can start a free trial for Realms Plus for 30 days. After your trial is over, you will be charged the appropriate subscription fee every month.

    To purchase a Minecraft Realms Plus subscription, follow these instructions:

    1. In Minecraft, select PLAY and choose CREATE NEW WORLD.
    2. Choose your world settings and select CREATE ON REALMS.
    3. Choose whether you want to ADD A 10 PLAYER REALM or to ADD A 2 PLAYER REALM.
    4. Make sure to read the Terms & Conditions and the Privacy Policy and check the I AGREE box.
    5. If you qualify for a free trial, select the START TRIAL button. Otherwise, select the SUBSCRIBE NOW $7.99/MONTH button."

    https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/how-buy-realm

    https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.