A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Hello @Batuhan Köklüçınar,
Based on the information you provided, I understand that you are unable to use the AutoSave feature when opening locally synced files, and that the issue started after upgrading to macOS Tahoe 26.6.
As this is a relatively new macOS release, we currently do not have any known records or widespread reports of this specific issue. However, I will continue to monitor for similar cases and keep you informed if we identify a broader trend. At this stage, there is a possibility that the issue is related to a compatibility conflict between the OneDrive sync client and the new macOS version.
In the meantime, I strongly encourage you to submit your feedback through the Microsoft Feedback Portal. The Microsoft development teams actively review customer feedback, and many enhancements have been implemented based on community input. The engineering team will analyze reported cases and gather feedback from affected users to evaluate whether a future update is required to improve compatibility with the latest Apple release.
If you decide to submit feedback, please feel free to share the link with us. I would be more than happy to support it, and doing so may also help increase visibility so that other users experiencing the same situation can find and endorse it. The more engagement a request receives, the higher the likelihood that it will be carefully reviewed.
Thank you again for clearly documenting your concerns. I sincerely hope this feedback will be reviewed and upgraded by Microsoft in the near future.