Hi @gingerpeach123,
At this point, it looks like we’ve gone through all available troubleshooting steps on the forum, but the issue is still persisting.
If you’re using a business license, I suggest asking your IT administrator (or Global Admin) to submit a support request through the Microsoft 365 admin center, so this can be investigated further by the technical support team.
A technical support engineer can perform a remote session to investigate the situation, verify the backend configurations, and run any necessary synchronization tools to resolve the problem. If the issue requires further attention, they can escalate it to a specialized team for deeper analysis.
Here’s what your Microsoft 365 Global Admin (IT Admin) should do next:
- Submit a Service Request: The Global Admin should create a service request with Microsoft support to get advanced technical assistance and diagnostics. For detailed instructions on how to get support, please refer to Get support - Microsoft 365 admin.
- Find Your Microsoft 365 Admin: If you’re unsure who the Global Admin is within your organization, you can find guidance on locating them here: How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support.
- If your subscription is managed through a Microsoft partner or reseller, they can also assist with opening a support request and liaising with Microsoft on your behalf.
Note: If you’re an end-user, please coordinate with your Office 365 Global Administrator to handle these steps.
Hopefully, they’ll be able to help investigate and resolve the issue. I apologize that I’m unable to support further from here and appreciate your understanding.