Hi, I'm John! I will help you with this.
Currently, files that are shared with you can’t be deleted by the recipient. However, you can hide them from your view and report the content so it can be reviewed:
Hide and report the shared files:
- Go to OneDrive on the web: https://onedrive.live.com
- Click "Shared" on the left pane.
- Under "With you", select the unwanted file or folder.
- Choose "Hide from Shared" from the top menu. This removes the shared files or folder from your view only, so it no longer appears in your Shared list.
- From the same menu, click "Report a concern" for each unwanted or inappropriate shared files or folders. This flags the content to Microsoft so it can be reviewed and action can be taken if policies are being violated.
I really hope this information is helpful! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Regards,
John J.D.