How to find which account my subscription is linked to?

Heidi Diederich 5 Reputation points
2025-11-05T15:19:02.1866667+00:00

I have a recurring payment for Microsoft Onedrive but I can't find which account it is for. When I login to my accounts they all say I don't have a subscription. Please help

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Android
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. EmilyS726 270.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-11-05T15:50:30.04+00:00

    Hello,

    I saw that you chose Android as the question tag. Any chance your subscription was purchased via Google Play on an Android device? If so, you will find this in your Google account instead, not in your Microsoft account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.