An Azure internet of things security solution including hardware, operating system, and cloud components.
azure-iot-explorer issue created: Link
Documentation issue created: Link
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm working on creating a new Azure Plug and Play model. I like to use the Azure IoT Explorer application to test/validate my PnP implementation.
I've defined a entry in my model for GPS data, however when I send the data, the Azure IoT Explorer application does not resolve my telemetry data to the model entry. I found a DTDLv2 reference showing details for Gelspatial data here. This looks pretty straight forward.
Here's where I am . . .
Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for the help!
An Azure internet of things security solution including hardware, operating system, and cloud components.
A Microsoft technology based on an open modeling language that enables developers to connect internet of things (IoT) devices to the cloud without having to write any code.
An Azure hosted internet of things (IoT) application platform.
An Azure software development kit that facilitates building applications that connect to Azure IoT services.
Thanks for your time, I'll create a bug report in that repo and also on the documentation page that specifies the capital "P"oint string.
I thought about just trying this with an IoTCentral application to see if it works correctly, but I don't see a way to configure IoTCentral to resolve my PnP model without submitting it to the public PnP repo. Is there a way to have IoTCentral resolve my model from a different repo where I can make changes to my model?
Thanks
Hi @Anonymous ,
Could you try lowercasing the "type" value? ("Point" -> "point")
Reference:
https://github.com/daisukeiot/wioterminal-aziot-example/blob/seeed-master/src/main.cpp#L414
https://github.com/daisukeiot/wioterminal-aziot-example/blob/seeed-master/include/config.h#L54