Managing media playback issues and settings in Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I use Safari, everything is fine, but when I try to watch videos on Youtube using Edge, a playback failure error appears.
Anyone else having this error?
Managing media playback issues and settings in Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello Abraham,my name is Luiz Cruz independent consultant and I'm here to help you;
I also had this issue recently on my Iphone 11;
The solution for me was simple;
I uninstalled Edge from my Iphone;
I went to the App Store and downloaded the browser again;
Videos on Youtube started playing again;
Hope it works for you too;
See you soon!