Installing or updating Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have tried going on Roku and it jut give me a code for cable or satellite I just don't know what to do
Installing or updating Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi. I'm Brian and I will do my best to help you.
Can you explain what this has to do with Microsoft Edge or any other Microsoft product? If you want assistance with a Roku device, please ask here: https://community.roku.com/
Note that the web site I referenced isn't a Microsoft web site but it appears to contain accurate information and no potentially unwanted apps. It may, however, contain ads and use cookies, so be aware.