A professional diagramming tool that helps users visualize complex information through easy-to-understand diagrams.
how I can cancel subscription Visio Plan 2 ?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My subscription is not showing up in my Microsoft 365 or anywhere where I log in with the email receiving the invoices. I have been trying for three months. I'm not sure why it is not showing up where my 365 subscription is. Please help me figure out how to cancel this subscription.
A professional diagramming tool that helps users visualize complex information through easy-to-understand diagrams.
how I can cancel subscription Visio Plan 2 ?
@Brianne Leichliter
Welcome to Q&A forum.
But please note, the tag "office-visio-itpro" focus on general questions of Visio client. You issue is related to billing, account which is not supported on Q&A forum currently.
To better help you,I suggest you contact Microsoft online for assistance.
Thanks for your understanding.
Something here may help.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-cancel-your-microsoft-subscription-c2c6b0e3-cab3-cb98-d83e-c9ad54620530
--please don't forget to Accept as answer if the reply is helpful--