Cancel Visio Subscription

Brianne Leichliter 11 Reputation points
2021-01-18T17:44:30.927+00:00

My subscription is not showing up in my Microsoft 365 or anywhere where I log in with the email receiving the invoices. I have been trying for three months. I'm not sure why it is not showing up where my 365 subscription is. Please help me figure out how to cancel this subscription.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Visio | Other | Other
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Azher Ali 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-28T09:28:15.4366667+00:00

    how I can cancel subscription Visio Plan 2 ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Emily Hua-MSFT 27,916 Reputation points
    2021-01-19T08:40:23.993+00:00

    @Brianne Leichliter
    Welcome to Q&A forum.
    But please note, the tag "office-visio-itpro" focus on general questions of Visio client. You issue is related to billing, account which is not supported on Q&A forum currently.
    To better help you,I suggest you contact Microsoft online for assistance.
    Thanks for your understanding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-18T18:33:30.58+00:00

    Something here may help.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-cancel-your-microsoft-subscription-c2c6b0e3-cab3-cb98-d83e-c9ad54620530

    --please don't forget to Accept as answer if the reply is helpful--

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.